The following is required and must be approved by the Landlord before construction can begin on any project in St Vital Centre.
Permits and Insurance:
- Clearance from WCB.
- Proof of Insurance coverage: Commercial general liability insurance against personal and bodily injury including death and property damage in an amount not less than $5,000,000 per occurrence.
- Your insurance policy must name 20 VIC Management Inc., OPB Realty Inc. and St. Vital Centre as additionally insureds and the following as the certificate holder: OPB Realty Inc., c/o 1225 St. Mary’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2M 5E5
- Fire and standard extended coverage endorsement perils against water damage however caused.
- Business interruption insurance, including loss of profits.
- Occupational Heath and Safety Concurrence form must be signed and dated (available at our office)
- A designated substances survey must be completed. Contact: Pinchin Environmental at 204.452.0983 or AMEC Earth and Environmental at 204.488.2997
- A copy of the building permit or application for same delivered to our office.
The following are mandatory trades for St. Vital Centre.
- Sprinklers, Vipond 204 783-2420
- Fire alarm, Bison 204-237-3473
- Electrical outside of premise, Wes Can, Pat 204 479-3739
- Air balancing Air Movement, 204 233-7456
- HVAC controls, Black and McDonald 204 786-5667
Any questions should be directed to:
Ph. 204 258-7022
Fax 204 257-2311
(updated April 2010)